Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Brief History...

A Brief History.....
Hello Cyberspace,
Let me introduce myself. I am a 38 year old SWF. I have always been a SWF because apparently I make really bad choices when it comes to male companionship. I have been in relationships with men that have issues ranging from alcohol and pill popping addiction to being followed by Johnny Law 24 hours a day. Well, I'm tired of it. Let's face it. I'm not getting any younger. If I don't want to be known as the crazy cat lady in my golden years, I need to be on the lookout for someone I can stomach being in a relationship with.

The good news is that at this point in my life, I know exactly what I want (and don't want) in a man. The bad news is that I've become (just a little) picky and have a relatively long list of requirements that this man needs to have for him to be considered 'The Only Man For Me". Which brings me to this blog.

My list of requirements is so (relatively) long that I really need a place to write them all down. What better place to list them all than for the world to see on this blog? It will be good to have extra pairs of eyes to make sure I haven't missed anything, so feel free to leave lots of comments to ensure that I don't.

Each day (give or take) I will post one of my requirements. That should keep the blog chock full o' new material for years.

I look forward to meeting you and hearing about your own requirements. Are you in a relationship with an amazing guy or a complete loser? What is it about them that makes them awesome or awful? Talk to me, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment